Project ADD

13 July 2009

Is there such thing as project ADD? Cause if there is I think I have it.

I start a lot of projects, get it rolling then move on to the next one. Some times this method of work makes some things fall to the way-side.

NerdBoy Comics, is currently on hiatus till we get issue two squared away. I'll post the last few pages of ZC as I get them then it's re-group time! This is mainly due to a CRAZY work schedule I have for my day job during the summer and then not really being on the ball as EIC.

Maybe I need to give my lil helpers at the company some more responsibility so more stuff can get done. Our official launch (or re-launch?) will be at the Lubbock Comic Con and if everything goes as planned we'll actually have professionaly bound copies of issues 1 and 2, yay!

I'm still working on issue #3, like I said old and new projects duke it ou tall the time.

As for new projects, I've started writing a little one-act stage play. We'll see how that goes.

I have a few connections in the Lubbock theater community that might be willing to workshop it which would be awesome.

If you've read any of my short stories (Which I don't think you have because your name isn't Sam or Byrle, or Rick for that matter) my strong point has always been dialogue.

So why not try a form that is based around some thing I enjoy writing so much?

I'm also needing to brush up on my reading for Art History if I really do want to go back for my M.A., but we'll see. Hmm, I wonder if I can tutor freshman and charge then $20 and hour...everyone wins!

0 comments: