Hey Look I'm Not Purple!

24 November 2008

Yeah, you're not going to see pretty purple ponies, kittens, or little pink flowers here buddy. Here you're going to find a nerd-girl who knows what she's talking about. And I'm not saying that those others who also claim to be nerd-girls do not have their place with the ponies and flowers, but I'm not here for that.

I'm here to convey my knowledge of Nerd-dom, from a girl's point of view, minus the flowers.
As to the title of this blog, this is one of the most common questions I get in life. Yes I do indeed like dudes. Get over it, just ‘cause I can drink beer with the boys, hold my own in a conversation about comics, technology or sci-fi, and I can make a grown man cry doesn't mean I like the girls.

I'm just the coolest girl you may ever meet.

Check back here for at the very least weekly updates on what I think about the world today, you might even learn something about girls. Well, nerd-girls at the very least.

0 comments: