Update on the books...

04 January 2010

So I finished Fahrenheit 451 which, admittedly, is not the hardest or longest read on the list I posted. But I still greatly enjoyed it!

I indulged when I got back into town and went with Padawan to the brand-spanking new Barnes and Noble at the mall. I bought a small collection of Sherlock Holmes, like everyone else, since I'd just seen the movie with family. Go see the movie, it's an hour and a half of fun and giggling at the "I see what you did there" bro-love jokes between Holmes and Watson.

So, finishing the Doyle this week and hopefully making a dent in the Amber Spyglass.

I'm also considering starting a new blog from this one that has to do with food. any opinions? Would anyone be annoyed if I just started to talk more about food here?

Oh and because I finally have a picture of myself I like this is me and Padawan on New Years all dolled up and the local dive bar.



(P.S. - Padawan is not his real name, although that would be funny, he just enjoys his privacy)

0 comments: